Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free leaf tickets?

Donnyb3
I'm here a lot

Hi there. I received an email that states this

Hello Andrew,

Rogers Beyond the Seat brings customers closer to the best sports and entertainment experiences — from backstage passes at concerts, to game tickets, to meet-and-greets.

You and your family are invited to the Rogers Open House at Scotiabank Arena for an exclusive VIP experience with the Toronto Maple Leafs as a thank you for choosing Rogers. We hope to see you there.

Rogers Open House includes:

Skate on the Maple Leafs ice

Maple Leafs alumni meet and greets

Viewing party: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Carolina Hurricanes at 6:00 pm

Behind-the-scenes access to Scotiabank Arena

In-arena activities

Free snacks and refreshments

So much more
Event details

Date: Sunday, March 24, 2024

With multiple time slots to choose from, you can pick what works best for you and your family.

Is this legit?

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Free leaf tickets?

We certainly understand the need to confirm the legitimacy of a lot of the different scams that are going on, but we can confirm that this is legitimate, and you can check our website here for more information once it becomes available.

Thank you.

RogersJermaine

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20

RogersYasmine

Hello @Donnyb3 ,

What an exciting email to get! From the looks of it, it does appear to be legitimate. Are you able to provide an actual screen shot of the email (be sure to block out your personal details) and confirm the email address of the sender? Then we can verify for certain. 

Cheers!

RogersYasmine

albertosepulve
I've been around

Just received the same email

Not sure if it includes free tickets or not.

The problem is, the leads don’t play in Toronto at that arena on the day advertised. Shouldn’t you know If it’s legit seeing as you work at Rogers?

I got the same one. I don’t see an option to add a screenshot attachment on the forum. OP copied and pasted the email in his first post. If it’s the same email they got, the email is rogers@e.rogers.com

100% scam. Leafs play Carolina that day, yes. But in Carolina. There’s no meet and greet, autos or skating with the leafs when they’re warming up for their next game at the exact same time in a different country lol “here’s some free leaf tickets at an arena they won’t be at, please waste your gas and come for nothing 🎉 “ lol about to drop rogers over this simply because their own people are acknowledging that this is legit without even looking into it. Smh. Dont fall for it. Look up the games and see for yourself

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Thread from last year indicated it was legit (legit e-mail address).

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Scam-Phishing-Fraud-Discussions/You-re-Invited-to-the-Toronto-...

Donnyb3
I'm here a lot
Would you like my tickets?

Thank you all for joining the conversation! We can confirm that this email is legitimate, and it is a great opportunity to get a behind-the-scenes look at the Scotiabank Arena with some other great activities planned. 

RogersJermaine

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

From your e-mail it says:

Maple Leafs alumni meet and greets

Viewing party: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Carolina Hurricanes at 6:00 pm

pramodvegeta
I've been around

@RogersJermaine @RogersYasmine The initial email was sent from a domain @ e.rogers.com and once you register the tickets come from noreply@tradablebits.com with a reply to address of mobilesupport@mlse.com .

How can one verify the legitimacy? 

I believe that’s why we’re here

We certainly understand the need to confirm the legitimacy of a lot of the different scams that are going on, but we can confirm that this is legitimate, and you can check our website here for more information once it becomes available.

Thank you.

RogersJermaine

garypfin
I've been here awhile

It's a meet and greet with alumni. (past players) and it's a viewing party with snacks and stuff. It is legit. I got the passes sent to my google wallet.

garypfin
I've been here awhile

Donny, slow down and actually read. It's a viewing party with snacks and activities. The meet and greet is with alumni, so that means past players NOT the the current players that night.

garypfin
I've been here awhile

Yes. It's free tickets to a viewing party that starts a 06:00 pm. The meet and greet is alumni not current players. It is legit. I also got the tickets in my google wallet. Googles security would never let fake stuff get by them. 

garypfin
I've been here awhile

Sam, don't believe Donnyb3. It's a viewing party with snacks and activies. You'll be watching the game that is happening in Carolina at six. The meet and greet is with alumni players. So past players not playing in current game. And Donny is also incorrect when he says moderators are not looking into it. They have responded to a couple of post stating it is legit. Also I got my tickets sent to my google wallet. Google has high security and is a banking app. I'm pretty sure it's legit.

Leafgirl
I'm here a lot
I can only take a picture of my tickets with my phone. I also printed them out. Nothing else worked. Hope that's okay

Moreira20
I've been here awhile
I would Gladly take them if available

As a roger customer 16 yrs kind of ridiculous I was never given this offer

babygirltoni30
I've been around
I want tickets
Topic Stats
  • 20 replies