cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Call/Transaction History on PAYGo Account

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I tried to view my Call/Transaction history today, but instead of being able to see it, I get the following message instead:

"Are you an existing Rogers Prepaid customer?  Give us a call at 1-800-575-9090 or visit a Rogers store for help managing your plan. View Details "

I called to see what the problem is and was told it's a known issue which should be resolved soon (probably Tomorrow?)...  You can always get your balance by calling, but the Call/Transaction details are currently unavailable.

*Added Labels*
64 REPLIES 64

Re: No Call/Transaction History on PAYGo Account

HowardL
I plan to stick around

Thanks @zolker for the workaround.

I was wondering why I got charged $10 in the past 10 days and assumed caused by the text from Rogers remind my "To continue using data services, please select...."

Then I tried the workaround several times but failed, I always got redirected. Then finally I find I shall click the "billing and information" as the workaround describing, instead of "view call/transaction history".

patdrummond
I plan to stick around

Same problem.  My online paygo account was essentially empty!  I called and did not get any hint they might fix it.  I was told to call the paygo line - do you have any idea how painful that is to copy down 3 months worth of transactions?  So this week I tried to access *611 to see my credit balance and the call was blocked with a message asking me to authorize wi-fi calling. I don't have data service so I assume it will cost a lot if I say yes.  Are they trying to get rid of paygo customers?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@patdrummond : The workaround outlined early in this thread by @zolker still works for me.  Here's the link to that post:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Pay-as-You-Go/No-Call-Transaction-History-on-PAYGo-Account/m-p...

1. Login to MyRogers.  Open a new tab in your browser and click the link in @zolker 's post (or copy it into the new tab).

2. Click on Bill & Payments.

3. You may be taken to your overview page for PAYGo or Cable. Click the PAYGo account and you should then see the transaction history, just like before.  Sometimes you may get an error message in red. Try again at a later time if that happens.

If you simply want your balance and *611 isn't working from your cell, dial the PAYGo number 1-800-575-9090 from a landline to avoid charges to your account. and follow the instructions:

If you want to talk to a PAYGo agent, then use the following instructions, which can also be accessed via *611 from your cell:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Archived-Posts/Can-t-purchase-data-pass/m-p/426891/highlight/t...

I just tried *611 from my cell and it worked just fine for the balance, etc.  (you don't "see" anything, the balance is "heard".)  Make sure you have a good signal on your cell phone and there should be no reason for WiFi calling.

patdrummond
I plan to stick around

That link worked! THANK YOU. I don't think this another browser problem - tried both Firefox and Chrome. It's just a system without any maintenance support for paygo customers. Poor show.

sjrrath
I've been here awhile

Thanks, worked for awhile, but doesn't work for me anymore.

sjrrath
I've been here awhile

Thanks

HowardL
I plan to stick around

Just tried, the workaround and link provided in this post is not working now. Just displaying a "maintenance page" without link. Not sure it's temporary or for good. 

I plan on sticking around until my Pay As You Go balance is used up & then I will be moving to Telus who still has a Call/Transaction History. I have been informed by Rogers that the Call/Transaction History is gone & that you have to listen to it on your phone which is totally ridiculous.

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

@riorio wrote:

I plan on sticking around until my Pay As You Go balance is used up & then I will be moving to Telus who still has a Call/Transaction History. I have been informed by Rogers that the Call/Transaction History is gone & that you have to listen to it on your phone which is totally ridiculous.

Before going to my Community Forums Notifications, I usually sign in to my Bill Summary. This time it wasn't available, as occasionally happens, so I went to Notifications. Replying to this message I opened Bill Summary again in a new tab, and it was there. I use Firefox or Chrome on a Windows 7 laptop. If you use a different device, browser or OS, YMMV.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

I tried your method & it doesn't work. I like I said, I talked to Rogers & they said Pay As You Go Call/Transaction History is no more. You have to listen to it on your phone. You now have to do all your Pay As You Go functions like Top Up, Balance, History, Automatic Top Up, credit card updates etc etc on your phone. There's no more web access. Telus still has web access for your account plus their Pay As You Go rates are much better than Rogers.

patdrummond
I plan to stick around

Rogers wants to get rid of "grand-fathered" paygo accounts by removing service and increasing rates until we're all gone.  If you have automatic topup etc. and can stand the annoyance, your billing can still be read using this URL (log in first):

https://www.rogers.com/web/RogersServices.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=BillsPayments 

Since Amazon and Paypal have begun new security procedures that use text messages - at 70¢ each it's starting to approach a monthly plan 😞

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@riorio wrote:

I tried your method & it doesn't work. I like I said, I talked to Rogers & they said Pay As You Go Call/Transaction History is no more. 

Transaction history workaround works for me. Just tried it.  See link below:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Pay-as-You-Go/Why-does-rogers-hate-pay-as-you-go/m-p/501848/hi...

fiona59
I plan to stick around

Still working on it?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@fiona59 wrote:

Still working on it?

They are not working on it, but for the time being, there is a workaround as outlined in the post above yours and in the link below:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Pay-as-You-Go/Why-does-rogers-hate-pay-as-you-go/m-p/500973/hi...

paneraica
I'm here a lot

I think Rogers doesn't want people seeing their money being eaten up by spam text messages

I lost $27.00 from two spam messages that never showed on my phone, but rep told me they were large and gave me the money back

If you can't see it.  You don't know and you have to re-top up more money

Pay as you go owners shouldn't have to pay for un-initiated spam text messages, but they do

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

I get that all the time and click my Bill Summary bookmark again.

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

Right now I see six $0.70 charges for Incoming SMS in my Transaction History in the past month and only one spam text on my phone. I forward all such texts to SPAM and keep track of the charges and add them up.  When I renew each year by calling 1-800-575-9090, (I'm on a grandfathered $100/year plan) I ask to credit my balance and total spam charges.

I don't have a bill summery bookmark as I wasn't expecting Rogers to delete the page.  If I click on billing and payments for my phone.  Little dots just go up and down and no link.

Don't see a reason to remove this information. 

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@paneraica : The workaround was provided earlier in this thread and is provided again below:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Pay-as-You-Go/Why-does-rogers-hate-pay-as-you-go/m-p/500973/hi...

You will need to use the desktop version of your browser.

paneraica
I'm here a lot

That worked.  Nice to see I'm getting hosed for SMS calls at $.70 each and 26 of them + Goodwill  Text messages I never received for $20.00

Rogers gave me back $27.00, but total was closer to $38.00

Shut off all my messages and cellular and still got 12 SMS messages.  Guess there's no way to block them

Will keep track and ask for the money back later on

Should be a way to block any un-initiated incoming calls/texts, but not in Rogers best interest to do it

Thanks

riorio
I'm here a lot

Doesn't work, tried several times. I don't see why we have to go through this. I have 6 months left of money in my pay as you go account & then I am going with Telus.

Topic Stats
  • 64 replies
  • 33 Likes
  • 14 in conversation