New Pay As You Go Maximum Balance

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: New Pay As You Go Maximum Balance

Or maybe the issue is even over  .If Rogers has  encouraged  those with high balances to switch  to other plans or make special arrangements to use their really high balance and put the fear of losing  a high balance into most other customers  ....they may have achieved their goal and  have no need to  pursue the issue  any more . 

I'm a Senior Advisor

@fiona59 wrote:
What do you make of the text sent on December 18?
This message is to let you know that you can continue to have a balance that exceeds $150. We have extended the time that you have to use your balance above $150 in order to continue to help you reduce your balance in a way that works for you. We'll keep you informed of any future changes.

Any ideas? Any further communications that I might have missed????

As I posted above, my balance is still $150.83, not $150.00. What is yours? I was hoping to hear from someone who had their excessive balance either cut to $150 or left alone.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm a Senior Advisor

@barndoor wrote:

Or maybe the issue is even over  .If Rogers has  encouraged  those with high balances to switch  to other plans or make special arrangements to use their really high balance and put the fear of losing  a high balance into most other customers  ....they may have achieved their goal and  have no need to  pursue the issue  any more . 

Yes! Maybe that was the purpose, coaxing customers with large balances to use them to switch to more profitable (for Rogers) plans. I don't actually believe Rogers could legally confiscate any balance amount over $150 because it's the customer's money, not theirs.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario