cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can no longer see my PayGo call history.

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

I used to be able to sign in to MyRogers, click my PayGo account number from the dropdown, select Bills & Payments, and it took me to the bill summary page, where I selected my cell number from the Account dropdown. Now that's blank with no selection to be made, see below. Is this a temporary glitch, or is that how it's going to be from now on, no PayGo history available?

paygo.jpg

*** Edited Labels ***

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Can no longer see my PayGo call history

Philip2
I've been here awhile
I can confirm that the described process still works. Thanks for your help!

Sign in---- account overview----- select account-----services (drop down box)----- select phone #-----manage ad ons -----bills and payments---- from the account drop down box reselect the phone # and the call history should download.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

Re: Can no longer see my PayGo call history.

RogersMaude

Good day @OLDYELLR,

Thank you for taking the time to bring this up to our attention.

I litterally just finished speaking with my colleagues at the Prepaid department, to confirm the issue you described above. 

Nothing was scheduled to change in the Pay-As-You-Go portal itself, and we are therefore thinking that it would be Rogers.com related. I have forwarded this to the attention of the appropriate department.

While we work on getting this resolved, please follow the usual steps:

• Try to access from different browser
  • Clear cache / Delete cookies

If you notice that you are able to access your Transaction History in a near future, don't hesitate to update the other Community users! 

Thank you so much for your contribution Smiley Wink

RogersMaude

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

Okay, this is what I did. I went to my desktop computer running XP and an older version of Firefox (40.0.3) and signed into My Rogers and went through the same steps. The same page came up with the same blank fields, then it refreshed and I got the bouncy jelly beans in the blank fields and then they appeared and it was working. Now, back on my Win 7 laptop with Firefox my ox 45.0.1, I go to my account summary page and the fields are blank as before. Deleting cookies and even history and signing in again gives the same result. Going back to the desktop I see the same as before, page with blanks refreshes, then loads with the information.

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

I also tried Internet Extorter on this Win 7 laptop, which I hate and haven't used in about a year, and I get the same result, blank fields in Account Summary.

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

One ore data point. I tried Chrome on my Android tablet. I got to the account summary screen where it shows my cable account and I have to select mt cell phone number instead from the dropdown and that gave me an error message about not being able to retrieve my information. Refreshing the page came up with the same blank fields.

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

One more update.

I just checked and the Firefox tab I had open at Account Summary now had the dropdown with my cable account number, but when I chose my cell phone number instead, I got the same error message,

"Unable to retrieve your contact information"

and

"We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account and therefore cannot complete your request at this time. We apologize for this inconvenience. Please try again later."

I guess I'll try some other time. Nothing works 100% on the Rogers site. Smiley Frustrated

Thank you so much for all the information you gathered @OLDYELLR!

Since you originally posted, other users have also reported the issue you are experiencing with the transaction history, to the attention of our Pay-As-You-Go representatives. We are confident that it will be resolved, for everyone impacted, in timely fashion.

We're sorry for any inconveniences this may cause you.

Keep in mind that if you need immediate assistance with transactions made on your line, you can get in touch with our Prepaid department. 

RogersMaude

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

Same thing this morning. I left the tab open. Came back now at ~10:45 and the login had expired when I refreshed the page, signed in again and got the bouncy jelly beans and again when I selected my phone number, and Voila! my call history is back.

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

I received an email asking if I received the answer I needed. Well, the problem has gone away, but no answer what was done, if anything.

Gr999
I've been here awhile
Did you ever receive an explanation? I'm having the same problem right now.

Gr999
I've been here awhile

So I found another thread relating to this same problem and used his solution pasted below and it works!

I'M A RELIABLE CONTRIBUTOR
Re: Pay as you go - unable to view account history[ New ]

I've tried this a few times and it seems fairly consistent ... so they will likely change it any day now.  Smiley Frustrated

Sign in---- account overview----- select account-----services (drop down box)----- select phone #-----manage ad ons -----bills and payments---- from the account drop down box reselect the phone #  and the call history should download.  

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

That's an old reply.  The situation changes daily. Just this morning I couldn't access my call history from my bookmark, but signing out and then back in again and trying again worked.

Philip2
I've been here awhile

Has the feature to view transactions on PAYG phones been removed? You used to be able to see all incoming & outgoing calls + texts. Can you still see that info from MyRogers account? Thanks

Philip2
I've been here awhile
I can confirm that the described process still works. Thanks for your help!

Sign in---- account overview----- select account-----services (drop down box)----- select phone #-----manage ad ons -----bills and payments---- from the account drop down box reselect the phone # and the call history should download.

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

Yes, those steps should work, but I have bookmarked the page and usually access it that way. As I've reported earlier, once in a while it may not work for a day dues to the quirkiness and unreliability of the website.

Topic Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 in conversation