Account Number

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Account Number

What is my account number?

Please let me know.

Thanks & best regards

***Added Labels***

Re: Account Number

Hi @AP17,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thanks for your post!

For many reasons, you may need to have your account number handy. We want to help you shed some light on this information. As you may know by now, this information is specific to each Rogers customer and cannot be shared publicly.

To know how to find your account number, please refer to this post from Meowmix, as the information provided is still accurate.

Regarding a Prepaid account, you may want to call them directly as I am unsure of the reasons why you need this information. To reach a Pay as you Go representative, dial 1-800-575-9090.  Then, choose option 4, then option again (how to contact Rogers).  At the end of the information on how to contact us, you will select option 1 to speak with an a agent.

If you decide to reach out to us for assistance, send us a private message @CommunityHelps the next time you're online and we can definitely gain access to your account in order to provide you with its number.

For more information on how our private messaging system works, please check out this blog.

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation