cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weak signal?

stevie83
I'm here a lot

Hello.

Over the past several weeks to a few months I've noticed my signal was maybe half, if that. I'm in Smithers, BC and even seem to have the same issue all around the Bulkley Valley, specifically between Smithers and Houston.

Does anyone else have this problem or know what's causing it? I did have it in Houston last week where I lost service for a few seconds (albeit might have had something to do with be being on the bottom of a hill just outside of Houston).

I've had real no issues, however. If anybody has some ideas, that would be great. Thanks.

***Added Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Weak signal?

RogersZia

Good evening @stevie83,

Welcome to the Community!

I can imagine how inconvenient signal issues can be, and we'd be happy to get to the bottom of this for you. Just to confirm, have there been any recent changes to your service? For e.g. did you get a new phone? Or move to a new location? Can you also confirm if this is specifically happening on one mobile device or multiple?

We haven't been notified of any signal issues in the area but you can check your wireless network status on our Network Help & Outages page.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation