cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrible cell coverage now

Kmo1
I've been around

We have been Rogers customers for years, we live in a semi-rural area and we were so happy to have such excellent coverage with Rogers until a few months ago. Now we never receive phone calls because they don’t get through., when we make phone calls, we have to walk around the house all to find a spot where the call won’t get dropped. Trying to get on the Internet now is a joke, we haven’t moved. Nothing has changed on our house and yet now our service here is not good... I’m going to have to consider looking at other providers.

***Edited Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Horrible cell coverage now

LordDrakkon
I'm a trusted contributor
There are a lot of things that cam impact your wireless services. Trees, especially during the summer months contribute to weakening cell signals, especially in rural areas. Is there new construction going on around you? Any new potential sources of interference inside of your residence? What devices are you using?

Re: Horrible cell coverage now

tampoirier
I've been around

I'm in Langley on the Brookswood/Langley City border and my cell and internet service has been horrible lately. My internet was in and out for the past 48 hours; they always say they have to send a tech to check the wires, but it's always a hardware issue. Now I have no cell service in or around my house, even if I walk down the block I can't make any calls or receive any. I used to rave about the amazing cell service, but not any more. Often when I'm on my cell and driving up the hill, the call will drop. Not impressed. 

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation