cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely Poor Signal Strength over Rogers' LTE

PixiePenny
I plan to stick around

My cell phone signal strength over Rogers LTE is poor... on average it's -120 dBm 20asu.  Let me know if there's any way I can receive better cell service from Rogers...  I have a android cell that I purchased from Rogers in February 2019

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Extremely Poor Signal Strength over Rogers' LTE

RogersTony

Hello, @PixiePenny

Thank you for posting your concern in the community.

I can imagine how frustrating it is to deal with poor LTE signal strength. Have you reported this issue using the MyNetwork tool in the support tab of the MyRogers app or by a web browser at: https://www.rogers.com/consumer/wireless/my-network. 

This tool uses your device's GPS to determine if there is an issue with the cellular towers servicing your area. It also allows you to report any issues you may be experiencing so our wireless network operations teams can investigate and resolve the issue.

Let us know if you have any issues accessing the tool.

RogersTony

Edit:

Updated Wireless Troubleshooting Portal: 

https://www.rogers.com/support/troubleshooting/mobility

creativeblue
I plan to stick around
The link mentioned goes nowhere

PixiePenny
I plan to stick around
My issue was never resolved so I'm now with Public Mobile. Same signal strength as with Rogers at 1/4th the price.

Hello, @creativeblue.

Thank you for joining this conversation and for checking out the link. We have updated the Wireless Troubleshooting portal where you can check the network status and troubleshoot text, voice and data issues. 

Let us know if you have any more questions. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

creativeblue
I plan to stick around
On mobile the wireless portal link is frustrating to use. The chat box Anna pops up instantly taking over. You close the box, it reopens (start chat) if you want to simply check your Network status. Terrible. It seems better in the app.
Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 in conversation