cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls Dropping

dun95
I plan to stick around

Sometimes my phone drops calls and when my phone makes a call it drops from 5G to Edge.what is the reason for this?

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Calls Dropping

Good morning @dun95!

Are both these locations indoors that you're experiencing dropped calls, by chance? How far apart are these two locations? How strong is the signal being displayed on your phone when the call drops?

Have you tried resetting network settings on your iPhone? If not, please try this: Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

If you're still dropping calls after this reset, please feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

RogersJermaine

Hi @dun95,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums, and thank you for posting your question here for us. We do apologize to hear that you are having an issue with your calls being dropped.

There are a variety of things that can cause calls to get dropped, such as a weak signal, location, the environment, and even device settings.

If you can let us know some more details regarding the issue, I’m sure we here in the community may be able to assist. Can you let us know if this is happening in a specific location or is it happening everywhere you go? Can you let us know more about the device you are using (make, model, and OS)?

You can also check the status of our wireless network to see if there are any issues currently in the MyRogers app. In the app, go to the Support tab, then click on Network Aid. You can also report an issue there as well.

We look forward to your reply.

RogersJermaine

dun95
I plan to stick around
Thanks for the reply. This happened twice in two different locations.My device is an iPhone 14 bought in Canada

Good morning @dun95!

Are both these locations indoors that you're experiencing dropped calls, by chance? How far apart are these two locations? How strong is the signal being displayed on your phone when the call drops?

Have you tried resetting network settings on your iPhone? If not, please try this: Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

If you're still dropping calls after this reset, please feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

dun95
I plan to stick around
It all started to go away once the network settings were reset.Thanks for your interest in solving my issue.
Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 3 in conversation