cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown Device on the Ignite WiFi Hub App

harrisc_
I've been here awhile

Why is there a Lennox device connected to my hub does anybody no or is this cops or a hacker?

***Edited Labels***

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Unknown Device on the Ignite WiFi Hub App

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

likely not a cop nor hacker, if the modem came from rogers then likely a device may have connected to it in the past even if the device is not connected to it anymore the modem creates a reservation for it, does not mean someone can spy you or anything as the wifi password is likely changed, and it was probably connected in the past.  just factory reset your modem if your too worried about it but I would not worry about it but to be safe just delete it from the list

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@harrisc_ wrote:

Why is there a Lennox device connected to my hub?

WiFi Thermostat?  Please provide more information regarding your setup. Are you on IgniteTV or Legacy Digital Cable?  What is the make/model of the gateway or router?

Debbbs
I've been around

A user popped up on my ignite app that I didn’t recognize so I “paused until I unpause”.    Now I know what it was but I can’t find where to unpause it.    Anyone ?  

Hello, @Debbbs

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

We're glad that you are taking control of your home networking using the Ignite WiFi Hub app. You can find the steps on how to pause/unpause your devices by clicking here.

Let the community know if you have any questions or concerns.

RogersTony

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 in conversation