cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Remove Items From Self-Serve Ignite Bundle Order

warped77
I plan to stick around

My package is coming to an end so I have to get a new one. I was talking with a Rogers representative and was told that I could accept my Special offer, but I don't have to get a home phone, therefore saving me money. I was told that I could choose how many boxes also. It shows 3 but I don't need 3 and don't want to pay for 3, nor a phone. But after adding it to my cart, there's no option to decline a phone or choose how many boxes I want. This process seems awfully complicated for something that should be way easier.

**Labels Added**

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Unable to Remove Items From Self-Serve Ignite Bundle Order

RogersYasmine

Hello there @warped77!

Thanks for sharing your concern with the community! 🙂

It sounds like the special offer you received may be based off of your existing services that you have with us and I'm assuming it's being offered at a special discounted rate? This could be the reason why it won't let you customize it as it's considered a 'bundle' offer.

With this being said, we definitely want to have a closer look to confirm if this is the case and determine what other options you may have. I understand that it may not make sense to take a bundle that includes items that you do not need or want.

If possible, please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you,

RogersLaura

Re: Unable to Remove Items From Self-Serve Ignite Bundle Order

warped77
I plan to stick around

Thanks, Laura. I will do that. Hopefully someone can help me. This is turning out to be a much longer and more difficult process than I would have imagined. But I will do as you said. Thanks again.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation