cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Home Monitoring App no Longer Compatible

Joseph01
I've been here awhile

The smart home app. on my 3year old phone was working fine until last week. Now when I try to open it I get a message that the app. is no longer compatible with my phone. 

*** Edited Labels/Title *** 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Smart Home Monitoring App no Longer Compatible

Hello @Joseph01,

Thank you for the info. Currently the Smart Home Monitoring App is compatible with devices running Android operating system 7.0 or higher.

Hope this helps :).

RogersZia

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

RogersTony

Hello, @Joseph01

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I know how important it is to have consistent access to your Smart Home Monitoring app so you can have peace of mind when you are not home. It is very strange that your device is no longer compatible.

• Can you confirm what device you are using as well as the Operating System (OS) and current OS version?
  • Have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the app on your device to see if that corrects this issue?

We look forward to your response.

RogersTony

Joseph01
I've been here awhile

Thank you for your reply ,the phone is LG-K210 and the current OS version is 6.0.1.

The app. was running fine since installed last May sometime. I did uninstall and reinstalling the app. but it will not install with a message that the app is not compatible with the phone.

Hello @Joseph01,

Thank you for the info. Currently the Smart Home Monitoring App is compatible with devices running Android operating system 7.0 or higher.

Hope this helps :).

RogersZia

Joseph01
I've been here awhile

That won't help me. My phone currently is compatible to every other application BUT Rogers Smart Home. Now I am paying monthly for something that I can't access to when I am away from my home, unless I change phones  every two to three years.

Very Dissatisfied customer, perhaps its time for me to cancel my Rogers account

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation