cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Small Business - reserve a device

jackthecompguy
I'm a regular

So I have a small business account with business self serve... but when I go to reserve a device (making sure i am good to go for the next iPhone launch 😉 ) it redirects me to Rogersdirect.ca, which I do not have a log in for and am not sure how to create one.

So - not sure how to reserve or upgrade a device on my account as it keeps redirecting me there.

Cheers

***Added Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Small Business - reserve a device

Hello again @jackthecompguy,

Thank you for your reply!

I did some more digging and found that there is actually no way to log in to Rogers Direct while being redirected, if there are no devices to reserve or pre-order.

Once the iPhone becomes available, the Reservation System will redirect you to Rogers Direct and you shouldn't have to go through this log in process.

For further assistance, or to make sure you're all set, please send an email to our RD Support Team at RDSupport@rci.rogers.com.

Thanks!

RogersMaude

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RogersMaude

Good day @jackthecompguy,

iPhone season is right around the corner!

Planning ahead is ideal to avoid encountering any issues when it's time to reserve your device .

The Rogers Direct Site should allow you to log in with your Business Self-Serve credentials. Have you tried it?

If your username is not an email address, you might need to enter your email in the username field.

Browsers supported:

Keep us posted!

RogersMaude

Hi

I just tried it again on IE11 with compatibility view on Windows 10 and when I use my BSS credentials I get "Invalid username or password"

Hello again @jackthecompguy,

Thank you for your reply!

I did some more digging and found that there is actually no way to log in to Rogers Direct while being redirected, if there are no devices to reserve or pre-order.

Once the iPhone becomes available, the Reservation System will redirect you to Rogers Direct and you shouldn't have to go through this log in process.

For further assistance, or to make sure you're all set, please send an email to our RD Support Team at RDSupport@rci.rogers.com.

Thanks!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation