cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers app not working in iPhone 14

patelbhargav
I've been here awhile

i am trying to login in rogers mobile app but its not  showing login screen.I tried to uninstall and reinstall also power off the phone but its now working

**Labels Added**

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Rogers app not working in iPhone 14

TwitchyPuppy
I plan to stick around

Hi! It seems to be an issue with the app loading. Did you try on Wi-Fi and mobile data (LTE, 5G)?

Yes I tried on both.even tried the phone switch on /OFF, Unistall app and reinstall but still same issue

Are you running the most up to date version of iOS as well @patelbhargav?

Are you encountering similar issues if you attempt to login via www.rogers.com

Regards,

RogersCorey

yes i have latest Ios

and its woking on web in laptop

Hello @patelbhargav ,

Thank you for sharing those details along with the steps you've already tried. It's odd that the login works via a web browser but not through the app. 😞

Would you please send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps so we may lodge a ticket on your account? For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you!

RogersYasmine

I’m having the same issue.

Hello, @TEA10 

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

We definitely want to help you get your app working. Are you running the latest iOS version on your device?

If you have not already, please uninstall and reinstall the app on your device and then power cycle your iPhone.. If issues are persistent, send a private message to @CommunityHelps where we can take a closer look at this for you. Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, click here.

RogersTony

Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 6 in conversation