cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers Ignite App loops infinitely

Jalex
I've been around

Title says it all. You try to sign in, it opens chrome, then it goes back to the app, then back to chrome, then back to the app, etc. eventually it will crash.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Rogers Ignite App loops infinitely

RogersYasmine

Hello @Jalex !

Thanks so much for visiting us in the Rogers community and for posting your issue! 

It is definitely odd that the app is behaving this way. Was it working well for you previously? Which device(s) are you seeing affected by this issue? 

If possible, I'll ask you to try temporarily removing the app and then try reinstalling it again. Once done, try rebooting your device and see if this helps. Please also be sure you have the latest software updated to your device as well. 

If the problem persists, kindly send us a PM @CommunityHelps so we can investigate this further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you!

RogersYasmine

I am experiencing the same issue. I have upgraded my phone to s23 Ultra, now trying to use the app and it just loops as described above. Still works fine on my old Note 8 phone
I have Uninstaller and reinstalled twice in the new phone but still not working.

Greetings @kdeakos!

Since you've already done the necessary troubleshooting, I would like to escalate a ticket.

Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Yakadee
I've been around

Useless help. Why can't you get this resolved and post a solution? WHY DO I NEED AN APP TO CONFIGURE PORT FORWARDING IN THE FIRST PLACE???? Ridiculous. Switching to Telus as soon as my free phone plan expires.

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 in conversation