cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers Home Connect App

password
I plan to stick around

Any one using subject? Received an email today from Rogers hyping the feature and was wondering if there are any advantages to the user? 

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Rogers Home Connect App

RogersCorey

Greetings @password!

The new Ignite HomeConnect app is replacing the Ignite WiFi Hub app. It will offer users even more ways to easily manage and protect their home WiFi and their connected devices for an integrated home experience. Don’t worry, all current features will continue to be available!

The new app introduces the "Works With" feature, which I'm particularly excited about!

Convenient one-stop app

• Link and control your favourite smart home devices together in one place and say goodbye to the daily hassle of multiple apps

Flexibility and added value 

• From smart lighting to plugs, to thermostats and door locks – the Ignite HomeConnect app works with a range of popular models from top brands you may already have in your home
  • Integrated home experience 
  • Access home automation in the app alongside the home WiFi features such as Advanced Security cyberthreat protection for all connected devices 

With more to come! 🙂

Regards,

RogersCorey

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersCorey

Greetings @password!

The new Ignite HomeConnect app is replacing the Ignite WiFi Hub app. It will offer users even more ways to easily manage and protect their home WiFi and their connected devices for an integrated home experience. Don’t worry, all current features will continue to be available!

The new app introduces the "Works With" feature, which I'm particularly excited about!

Convenient one-stop app

• Link and control your favourite smart home devices together in one place and say goodbye to the daily hassle of multiple apps

Flexibility and added value 

• From smart lighting to plugs, to thermostats and door locks – the Ignite HomeConnect app works with a range of popular models from top brands you may already have in your home
  • Integrated home experience 
  • Access home automation in the app alongside the home WiFi features such as Advanced Security cyberthreat protection for all connected devices 

With more to come! 🙂

Regards,

RogersCorey

password
I plan to stick around

Thanks for the quick response! I now understand the rationale and will be d/l the app. 

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 2 in conversation