cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers App and Smart Home Monitoring App Not Working

BAB31
I've been around

I am have issues with the Rogers app and Smart home app. It doesn’t work on any of my apple devices. It keeps saying there is an issue and we are trying to fix it!  For the Rogers app this has been going on for about a year! And I just had a smart home system installed but cannot see anything as I can’t log into the app. ( When I try to log into smart home app it says we have an issue please log in again)
I have iOS 15 on my iPad and iPhone. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the apps but with no difference. Please help! What is the point of having a. Monitoring system if you can’t access it when you are out!

***Edited Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Rogers App and Smart Home Monitoring App Not Working

RogersRahul

Greetings @BAB31,

Thank you for posting your concern, and welcome to Rogers Community Forums!

I know how frustrating it can be to experience issues with the Rogers apps. We'd love to help take a further look into what's happening with your account. I just have a few questions to help pinpoint the issue:

• Are you on the most updated version of the app? 
• Have you tried to clear the app cache?
• Is the app working on android devices?
• Do you see any error message on the Smart Home Monitoring Touchscreen? 

Also, regarding the MyRogers app issues, are you able to access the MyRogers account via a web browser? have you reached out to our technical support teams? If yes, what was the outcome?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

RogersRahul

Re: Rogers App and Smart Home Monitoring App Not Working

Rm2
I've been here awhile

I have had this same problem for the last two years. I called Rogers tech support a number of times and was unable to get the app to work properly. I had another unrelated problem with the alarm system and had the touch screen  replaced. Since then the app has been working perfectly. After a  conversation with the technician who replaced the touch screen, here is our conclusion.  There is nothing wrong with the app or phone. It is the touch screen. If you have the older touch screen which is black and uses the large sd card have it replaced with a slightly newer model which is white and has a mini sd card. The sd card has nothing to do with the problem, it is just a way to identify the touch screen. The technician told me that he has replaced many faulty black touch screens but very few white ones. It worked for me

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation