cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyRogers services do not match what’s in rogers.com plus an unkinked account still shows in MyRogers app

Gerta
I've been around

My account services list properly on rogers.com but are incorrect in MyRogers app. I deleted the app, restarted my phone and reinstalled the app. This did not fix the problem. Neither did a call to Rogers tech support. I have 2 live accounts and 1 cancelled account. Here is a list of issues:

1. My Internet account should have 2 Internet connections (2 different properties): Ignite500 and Ignite150. This is correct on rogers.com. The app shows a duplicate of Ignite500 and doesn’t show Ignite150 at all.
2. I unlinked the cancelled account on rogers.com. It is no longer listed in Linked Accounts on the web, but continues to be listed in the app.

Does the app get its’ data from a different DB than rogers.com? Why is the app not synced with rogers.com? How do I fix this?

***Added Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: MyRogers services do not match what’s in rogers.com plus an unkinked account still shows in M...

RogersMaude

Good afternoon @Gerta,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for your post!

Seeing different information on your MyRogers profile whether you log in from the app or from a web page can certainly cause confusion. We appreciate you letting us know of the discrepancy and we'd like the opportunity to take a deeper look into this, in order to hopefully resolve the issue.

Please send a message to @CommunityHelps so we can discuss privately and gain access to your account. To get started and to know more about our private messaging system, click here.

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation