Your graph is what ' I used to see ' say 10 months ago.
And another annoying detail is the inconsistency in information that I receive from Rogers support staff. I was told that Chrome OS was the best platform for using Rogers services. Then it was Firefox < didn't work either >
But thanks, I'll check out the reference
To : G
Thanks for the feedback. The reps always make you feel as though ' your problem ' is just you. As though this has never happened before.
@freeline wrote: @57
1. Your graph is what ' I used to see ' say 10 months ago.
2. I was told that Chrome OS was the best platform for using Rogers services.
3. The reps always make you feel as though ' your problem ' is just you. As though this has never happened before.
1. Those graphs weren't available until July, 2 months ago. 10 months ago the data looked quite different.
2. Chrome OS (if that's what you mean) is unlikely to be recommended. The Chrome browser, on a computer however, is supposed to be supported.
3. Unfortunately, this is often the case... Calm patience & persistence are often necessary to get things fixed.
I have found that PMing the mods here often works well.
To : G
That's unfortunate. However, this may not be a well-known issue internally within Rogers, or one that has been widely-reported by customers.
FYI, when I try to go to "View usage" in the MyRogers iOS mobile app, the app crashes... so, something weird is going on in the back-end that the app was not expecting and that, in-turn, triggered an error that the app was not coded to handle.
I can no longer view my internet usage on this app!! I deleted and reinstalled numerous times but still not working. Inqant to go back to the old version
Good evening @FiFiFlowers,
Thank you for your reply! We certainly want to help you resolve this especially since you mentioned it was working a couple of weeks ago.
To further assist you, I do have a few questions for you:
To view your usage go to "Services", then, access the "Internet" tab and finally click on "View Usage".
Looking forward to your reply!