MyRogers App - Login Issues With reCAPTCHA

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

MyRogers App - Login Issues With reCAPTCHA

Sorry if this is a repost, but when I tried posting from my iPad things seemed to stall when I tried to submit.

Anyway, after months of getting an under maintenance message every time I tried the app from my iPad over wifi, with the latest version I repeatedly get an "i am not a robot" prompt.  Even if I select the correct captcha images, it just cycles back to that same prompt.  (I do not get a login screen before the prompt.)

*Edited title/labels*

Highlighted

Re: MyRogers App - Login Issues With reCAPTCHA

Hello, @dy1960.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums! 🙂

Thank you for posting your concern in the Community, seeing reCAPTCHA during authentication on the app is quite rare. What is the app version are you running on the iPad?

Are you able to sign-in to MyRogers on another device?

On the iPad, you can use the browser to access the desktop version of MyRogers at rogers.com/myrogers. Can you please try signing in this way? 

We need to figure out if the issue is MyRogers profile or app related. 

Cheers,
RogersMoin

I'm Here A Lot

Thanks for trying to help out.

I am typing this reply from my iPad after successfully logging in via Firefox.

Weird thing was that at first I seem to have been redirected to an under maintenance page, then full Rogers website finally appeared, then I used the drop down menu to login to MyRogers.

The app version is the one released 3 or so days ago.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@RogersMoin wrote:

Thank you for posting your concern in the Community, seeing reCAPTCHA during authentication on the app is quite rare. 

True but since yesterday, I also started seeing the reCAPTCHA challenge when I log in.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I neglected to answer your questions about other devices.

For me, the iPad via wifi is the only option.  Our Rogers devices are an iPhone that is too old to run the app and a flip phone.

There were earlier iterations of the app that did work on the iPad, but that was quite a while ago.

Highlighted

Hey @dy1960!

Thank you for your patience with this reCAPTCHA issue. We are in the process of seeing the issue within the app resolved and should ideally be completed within 48 hours. I'm unable to provide an exact time frame but an update to resolve this is coming. Thank you for your understanding.

@RogersAndy 

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Any idea how long until this problem is addressed?  Just tried the latest update and still get an endless cycle of robot checks.

Highlighted

Hello, @dy1960

I can imagine how frustrating it is dealing with the reCAPTCHA checks when you try to use your app. Can you confirm what app version number you are using? 

It sounds like there could be an issue with your MyRogers profile. We'll need to pull up your information to take a closer look. Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can get started.

Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, Click Here.

RogersTony

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

It is version 5.14.2

I can’t seem to get the send box in the Private Message window to accept @CommunityHelps or CommunityHelps as a valid username to send to.  Perhaps that userid could send me a message and I could respond?

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

It should, provided you type in the entire username after @.  @CommunityHelps.  You can also simply click on the hyperlink in your or my post and click "send this user a PM" in red on the right side of the screen.

You can also use the following instructions:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Rogers-Community-Forums-Blog/Get-to-know-your-Community-How-To...

You need to be logged in.