Maintenance on MyRogers App

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Maintenance on MyRogers App

Yes, I can access Rogers through a web browser.

I get the maintenance message immediately when I open the app.

I have tried using the app both on data and on wifi.
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I got the "Maintenance" message on my browser yesterday. However, this morning it seems to be working OK for me.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Although “My Rogers mobile app” is a user friendly platform, however, it constantly shows the message “we are doing some maintenance to keep things running smoothly”. I downloaded the latest version of the app & it constantly shows this error message. The main reason why I assess to this app is to find out my real time mobile data usage & avoid the overage fees. Can someone from Rogers try to improve the mobile app?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I told them about the same problem. They (Rogers) have been walking me around, telling me to shut off my phone, shut the app off, restart my phone, re-download you name it. They’ve also told me to check my wifi and data connection and everything under the sky. Then they just stopped responding after saying “ok we’ll look into this” months ago. Im really tired of their terrible service. Just wanted you to know what I went through already.

-VAT
Highlighted

Hello and welcome to our Community @Juno1!

If you're always encountering this error and you're unable to use the app at all, you've come to the right place.

Please PM us @CommunityHelps for further assistance. If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey