cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log in for MyRogers to View My Bill Etc vs Log in to Post to Rogers Community Forums?

21Rouge
I plan to stick around

I am so confused about this

For me it seems that the sign in credentials for both are the same. But in the top right hand corner of each there are two different "usernames". So when I am in the Community forums there is 21Rouge which I assume all can see. But for MyRogers (where I can view my bill and other details of our family's Rogers Account) it shows an email address that I possess but in fact is not the email address shown in my profile, in my account.

Can anyone see what is going on for me? 

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Log in for MyRogers to View My Bill Etc vs Log in to Post to Rogers Community Forums?

RogersZia

Good evening @21Rouge,

You're right, the login credentials to get into MyRogers as well as the Rogers Community Forums are the same. The username "21Rouge" is strictly for the forums. 

For MyRogers, it is possible to have a username email to be different than the contact email we have on file for bill and account communications.

If you want to have the same email address for both the username and for bill and account communications, you can update it in MyRogers:

1. Sign in to MyRogers.
  2. Click Profile & Settings.
  3. Next to Username and Password, click Edit.
  4. In the Username field, enter your new email contact and click Change username.

Please note: Username must be in valid email format name@email.com (+ (plus) symbol is not accepted). An email will be sent to the address you entered containing a link to verify it.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions :).

RogersZia

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Log in for MyRogers to View My Bill Etc vs Log in to Post to Rogers Community Forums?

RogersZia

Good evening @21Rouge,

You're right, the login credentials to get into MyRogers as well as the Rogers Community Forums are the same. The username "21Rouge" is strictly for the forums. 

For MyRogers, it is possible to have a username email to be different than the contact email we have on file for bill and account communications.

If you want to have the same email address for both the username and for bill and account communications, you can update it in MyRogers:

1. Sign in to MyRogers.
  2. Click Profile & Settings.
  3. Next to Username and Password, click Edit.
  4. In the Username field, enter your new email contact and click Change username.

Please note: Username must be in valid email format name@email.com (+ (plus) symbol is not accepted). An email will be sent to the address you entered containing a link to verify it.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions :).

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation