cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IgniteTV Web Login Issues

kevani
I plan to stick around

Hi All,

Lately, I've been having issues logging onto my IgniteTV web app.  I get the attached error.  

I've checked the password multiple times and the email are both correct.

I've cleared the cache and refreshed the page multiple times.  No go!

Screenshot 2023-06-14 at 7.44.01 PM.png

What's the deal?  How much "later" should I come back?  It's like if it's not one thing, it is another.  

*Added Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: IgniteTV Web Login Issues

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@kevani  Are you still experiencing this issue?  Also, are you using any browser extensions or do you have any content blockers enabled and, if so, have you tried disabling them?

FYI, a few days ago, some users have reported issues when trying to sign into Rogers services.  Since you are able to sign into the Forum, I presume that this is not the case for you... so this may be a back-end issue.

You can also try performing a System Refresh from an Ignite TV set-top box.  Press the "A" button on your remote and select "System Refresh" on the Help screen.

If none of the above help, you will probably need to contact tech support, or you can send a private message to @CommunityHelps and ask them for assistance.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: IgniteTV Web Login Issues

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@kevani  Are you still experiencing this issue?  Also, are you using any browser extensions or do you have any content blockers enabled and, if so, have you tried disabling them?

FYI, a few days ago, some users have reported issues when trying to sign into Rogers services.  Since you are able to sign into the Forum, I presume that this is not the case for you... so this may be a back-end issue.

You can also try performing a System Refresh from an Ignite TV set-top box.  Press the "A" button on your remote and select "System Refresh" on the Help screen.

If none of the above help, you will probably need to contact tech support, or you can send a private message to @CommunityHelps and ask them for assistance.

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 4 Likes
  • 2 in conversation