cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignite Wifi Hub App's Device Data Usage Graph Needs Improvement

Tre1981
I've been here awhile

They need to change the layout of the data usage. The 24hr view graph has no real meaning when it doesnt fell you how many GB of data each device has used in the last 24hrs etc. And then having to count the dots from the left to see what time the device was using the data is ridiculous. This app needs to update the layout of the data used graph. Its brutally useless for tbr most part. Please change this.

***Edited Labels***

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Ignite Wifi Hub App's Device Data Usage Graph Needs Improvement

Tre1981
I've been here awhile

Anyone know of a better way to track the data usage of each device connected to the wifi other than this Rogers app? As it's graph that keeps track of the devices internet usage is beyond terrible. It just shows a bar and doesnt even tell you how many GB's the bars represent for each hour over the past 24hrs. They REALLY need to update this ASAP.

Good evening @Tre1981,

Welcome to the Community!

We appreciate the feedback and will make sure we forward it to the right team. The Ignite WiFi Hub does show the usage in the % along with a 30 Day Average. The 30 Day Average does indicate the usage pattern for each device. 

RogersZia

Tre1981
I've been here awhile
Yes it shows the percent of the total amount used. But it doesnt say anywhere what the total amount used is. So it makes it kind of pointless. Plus the layout of the past 24hr data usage is terrible.

byrongaum
I plan to stick around
That’s a fair point. I’m on unlimited data, so I haven’t been using those charts at all. It would be useful if I had to cap usage per profile. I do like the idea!

byrongaum
I plan to stick around
No, I haven’t seen any other way to track this effectively.

Tre1981
I've been here awhile
The eero mesh system we had before the Roger's tech took it (eero mesh system was from Roger's too) and gave us the new rogers pods which are absolutely garbage. Especially compared to the eero mesh ones. The eero mesh pods were faster, better at assigning devices, and the app would tell you how many GB/s a device was using in real time, and how much it used each day. The app and pods Roger's switched too from the eero mesh pods are absolutely terrible. There has been nothing but issues with our ignite TV freezing, the ignite TV losing sound at times too. And we're paying for the 1GB internet, along with Roger's smart home security. But yeah, whatever wifi mesh system Roger's switched to from the eero mesh system is a gigantic LEAP BACKWARDS. We've bad nothing but problems since unfortunately. And for Roger's fastest internet service with no more than 7 devices connected at a time for the TV to freeze, or lose Audio quite often is absurd. Please switch back to the Eero mesh pods. I hate the new ones and the app for them. Once I unplugged the pods and disconnected them from the home network, the ignite TV is working much better though.
Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 in conversation