cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyRogers App Review

Rot1kus
I've been here awhile

Very user friendly but.

Sometimes it doesnt always show my my user details right away. But doesnt take long usually. Also I'd like to see the full details like each individual dollar that's charged against so I can add it up myself. But all in all very convenient

*Added Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: MyRogers App Review

RogersMoin

Hello, @Rot1kus.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums! 🙂

Thank you so much for the app review and for finding the app user-friendly.  

If you have used the code to initially sign-in to the app, then the app will show basic info along with the

real-time data usage for the shared plans. You can view more info by signing in with your user credentials. 

When you are in the Billing tab, you have two options; to view the bill and to download the bill. The downloaded version is the full bill, and you can see all the detailed breakdown. 

Feel free to ask away any questions!

Cheers,
RogersMoin

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersMoin

Hello, @Rot1kus.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums! 🙂

Thank you so much for the app review and for finding the app user-friendly.  

If you have used the code to initially sign-in to the app, then the app will show basic info along with the

real-time data usage for the shared plans. You can view more info by signing in with your user credentials. 

When you are in the Billing tab, you have two options; to view the bill and to download the bill. The downloaded version is the full bill, and you can see all the detailed breakdown. 

Feel free to ask away any questions!

Cheers,
RogersMoin

Rot1kus
I've been here awhile
Aaah ok thank you. The app is definitely worth 5 stars now. I Wish I'd have figured that out in the beginning then it would have been 5 from the get go. You've answered all my questions. I'm a happy customer. Thanks Rogersmoin!!
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation