cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignite HomeConnect profile improvement

User7229
I've been here awhile

I want to be able to either assign a connected device to more than one profile or add downtime schedules and time limits alerts specifically to devices not just profiles.

For example, I have a profile “kid” which has my kids nintendo, TV, PC, and iPad within it… I like that I can get time limit alerts, set a downtime schedule and view usage across this entire profile to get a holistic view… That being said, the PC, Switch and iPad all have their own downtime/time limit controls… I want to use ignite to add a downtime schedule and limit to only the TV.

I could move the TV into a different profile like “KidTV” and control it separately but then I have to add together the usage reports of two profiles to get a holistic view.

I would like to be able to use the parental controls, time limits, downtime schedule, and alerts on specific devices instead of just profiles or be able to assign a device to multiple profiles to track/control it from either rather than having to “reassign” it so it can only exist in one profile. Both features would be ideal.

Where can I request these features be added?

**Labels Updated**

1 REPLY 1

Re: Ignite home connect profile improvement

RogersYasmine

Greetings @User7229 ,

Thanks for taking the time to post your feedback regarding our app! We really appreciate the suggestions and will be happy to forward it to the appropriate teams for review and consideration. 🙂

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation