cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignite Home Connect app asking for upgrade for this experience?

cph1952
I've been around

My Homeconnect app was working fine a week ago. No changes to cell phone nor the app. 

My account is properly linked at rogers.com for Ignite Internet service. Tried to clean app cache and data and even reinstall to no avail. Phone is a S20  with Android 13 version. 

Internet works fine yet cannot see my devices nor see my networks since app keeps giving me the upgrade package message.

***Edited Labels***

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Ignite Home Connect app asking for upgrade for this experience?

RogersZia

Good evening @cph1952,

Welcome to the Community!

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps that you've already tried. It looks like we may need to check the entitlement for the Ignite HomeConnect app in your account. 

Please send us a private message @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further.

RogersZia

Hi,
I have the same issue with my Home Connect App as well. What is the fix for this ?

Hi @Muath29,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thank you for joining the conversation. That certainly can be frustrating not having access to the Ignite HomeConnect app.

• Did you already have your Ignite Services setup and are now unable to access the app? 
  • Have you made any recent changes to your account?
  • Are you getting the same error when signing into the app: “Upgrade for This Experience – To access Ignite Wi-Fi, you’ll need to upgrade your service/equipment.”

If you have not made any recent account changes and you are receiving that specific error, then please refer to @RogersZia post above to reach out to us in PM to look into this further for you.

Regards
RogersJermaine

Sidhuamanjit
I've been here awhile
I have the same problem with the homeconnect app. It was working before and now I cannot login.

The issue was escalated to the escalation team, but they closed the case saying that it’s fixed, when it’s still not fixed.

Greetings @Sidhuamanjit, 😊 

We're sorry to hear about the issues you've run into. This is most certainly not the type of experience we want you to be having. Has this issue been resolved since you last posted?

If not, feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.

Regards, 

RogersJo 

I too have started having this issue. Is there any fix to it on my end or does Rogers have to check a box on their end?
Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 7 in conversation