cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login in Ignite HomeConnect app

Pebble9757
I've been around

Hello,

I just downloaded the HomeConnect app for wifi installation in my new rental. I open it. It automatically opens a web browser page and asks for login. I enter Username, I enter Password, and then I am back on the previous page where it asks for the Username. I can try to login again and again, I'm always back to the login page. A never ending loop.

What to do?

I'm on Android.

I have seen a 'solution' on another thread, by disabling Chrome and open this sign-in page in Firefox. Doing so, I managed to go one step further to the dual-authentication. And now my phone is going crazy: opening and closing a blank webpage on repeat...

*Added Labels*

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Can't login in Ignite HomeConnect app

RogersMoin

Hello, @Pebble9757.

Welcome to our Community, and thank you for your post!

I appreciate you trying different browsers. During the initial setup and first-time login, the Ignite WiFi gateway modem should be flashing a white light for the app to go past the login screen.

Sometimes, the Ignite account may not be linked to the MyRogers profile, preventing the login of the HomeConnect app.

Let us know if the problem persists; we can investigate it.

Cheers,
RogersMoin

Having same issue. Never happened before. Cleared data, cache, reinstalled app. Changed samsung internet default to samsung browser but app still only opens in chrome....

Greetings @stagieff!

If you're unable to use the workaround and a reinstall does not help, please PM us so that we can escalate a ticket. 

Please feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation