cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely unhappy with the MyRogers app.

Qiting
I've been around

This app is trash honestly. Giving me so much headaches Jesus Christ. Rogers IT team really have to do something to fix it. Everything is Very slow. First of all, took me 3days to finally register an account. Then, I tried to set up an automatic payment, obviously, unsuccessful. Very frustrating using this app/service. And now still can not set up for the automatic payment.

*** Edited Labels ***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Extremely unhappy with the MyRogers app.

RogersYasmine

Hello @Qiting,

A warm welcome to our Community and thanks for sharing your feedback regarding our app! We are constantly making changes and improvements to our app to make it a better and more seamless experience for our valued customers. 🙂

If you are finding the app to be a bit laggy, please check to be sure you have our latest app version and that your device has the most recent software update. Rebooting your device may also be helpful.

What seems to be the issue when trying to add Automatic Payments? Are you receiving a specific error message during the process? Please also have a look at this helpful blog for the step by step instructions and if you are still having difficulty, please let us know!

Thank you,
RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation