cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t Access MyRogers Account Details on rogers.com

ShaunLuttin
I'm here a lot

Logging in at rogers.com displays only Rogers' branding but no account details.

Steps to reproduce.

1. Clear the browser cache.

2. Go to rogers.com

3. Click on MyRogers.

4. Sign in with username and password.

5. The page now shows only Rogers branding but no account details.

The same page displays if we navigate to "Billing and payments", "My services", or "Account settings".

rogers-blank.png

How can we access our account details?

Note that the Rogers App on the iPhone also shows an error: 

rogers-app-wrong.png

19 REPLIES 19

Re: Can’t Access MyRogers Account Details on rogers.com

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@ShaunLuttin wrote:  ...Logging in at rogers.com displays only Rogers' branding but no account details.

Take a look at the following tips for Rogers websites when using a browser.  Like using a "clean browser", disable any extensions, clear cache and cookies, use Incognito, disable VPN, etc.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/MyRogers-Rogers-Apps/Tips-for-Rogers-Websites-amp-Apps/m-p/491...

If you still can't get in using those tips, you'll need to contact Rogers in one of the many ways outlined using "contact us" at the bottom of most Rogers web pages.  Another option would be to PM the mods on this forum:

When logged into the forum, click on @CommunityHelps  .  On the page that comes up, you'll see a link on the top right of the screen to "send a message".  If you're using a tablet or phone, you may need to switch your browser to the desktop version. How to do that will depend on the device but a web search should find it.  There may be some back and forth required while Rogers get your personal information to look into your account.  Personal information is not allowed in this forum.  

When logged into the forum, check the envelope icon at the top right of the screen for messages.  You would usually also receive an e-mail, but it may have ended up in your spam folder...

ShaunLuttin
I'm here a lot

Thank you. I tried five browsers with cleared browser data, and I tried the iPhone app. 

• Firefox
  • Chrome
  • Edge
  • Brave
  • Duck
  • iPhone Rogers App

None worked

I will need to contact Rogers.

Progress contacting Rogers Technical Support by phone:

- Wed 11 Oct. Phoned technical support at Rogers; agent created a case #.

- Fri 20 Oct. Followed up by phone; agent reported no progress has happened on my case #.

I plan to follow on on Tues 24 Oct to check for progress.

The website still shows either an error message or only branding:

rogers-error-page.png

rogers-blank.png

The iPhone app still shows an error message:

rogers-app-wrong.png

iSupercell
I've been around

Hi, I'm having the same issues too. Did you end up figuring out what was wrong and how to fix it?

I also have this problem. I can't access my billing information on Chrome incognito or MS Edge either. calling support now.

Have you had any luck? im running into the same problem.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Ddelaronde : Did you try all the tips outlined in my post on this topic?  See link below.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/MyRogers-Rogers-Apps/Can-t-Access-MyRogers-Account-Details-on-...

Edit - I just checked my account and downloaded my bill a few minutes ago.

3ricanderson
I'm here a lot

It is clearly a problem with the website. I mean maybe I can reinstall windows and it will fix it but that does not make it a me problem if it only happens on Rogers site..which it does. Has someone logged a bug against the web dev team to take a look at why people are hitting this issue? if Roger's site has an issue that people dont otherwise encounter, it is likely because they screwed something up in the code. Maybe they aren't handling one of the many things you listed, whereas most other sites do?

@3ricanderson You don't need to reinstall Windows, typically simply having a second "clean" browser will do the trick as outlined in my posts.  For example, if you regularly use Chrome, simply download FireFox or some other browser and use it for troublesome websites.  Or perhaps use Incognito or Private mode in your existing browser, since that usually works.

There other websites that I visit that have similar issues depending on extensions, etc., so it's not restricted to Rogers.  You may be waiting a long time if you want to get to MyRogers, if you expect Rogers to "fix" things.

If the suggestion tips don't work, then you'll need to contact Rogers in one of the ways I also previously mentioned.

@57 
It actually turns out that it was a Rogers issue. I called support and they ended up taking my password and verifying that they could not access my account. there is an open ticket now and I assume they will need to recreate my account or some such intervention to fix it. Probably a corrupted database entry but I am no resident expert 😉
Sometimes, it is Rogers who need to "fix" things. 
PM me for the ticket number if you like.

ShaunLuttin
I'm here a lot

Update on Thu 18 January 2024

• A representative from Rogers phoned me to collect technical information today.
  • The ticket remains open. 
  • They are working to resolve it as soon as they can.
  • The representative had me log  in to the web app to reproduce the error.
  • The representative said, "Now that we have a timestamp, we can investigate on our end."
  • The agent thinks it is not a problem on my side.
  • I gave the team permission to reset the password to test on their end.
  • My next step: wait for an e-mail, text, or phone call when they have more information for me.

App Repair Status

• MyRogers via a web browser. Still broken.
  • MyRogers via iPhone app. Still broken. 

Relevant Screenshots

Web Browser

• Details not available
  • Sorry, something went wrong on our end. Please try again or check back later.

ShaunLuttin_0-1705599265211.png

iPhone App

• Something went wrong
  • We're working to fix this as soon as possible. Please check back later.

ShaunLuttin_1-1705599282349.png

Greetings @ShaunLuttin, 👋

We're sorry to hear about the issues you've been plagued with regarding your MyRogers account. This is most definitely not the type of experience we want you to be having. Have you since received an email, text or phone call with an update on the ticket?

Looking forward to hearing from you,

RogersJo 

Kc0811
I've been around

I also have the same issue? Should I contact  chat?

The issue for me has not resolved and nobody from rogers has reached out to communicate the status of the ticket. Not very impressed with the whole thing, honestly. 

Good morning @Kc0811 & @3ricanderson,

Thank you for taking the time to bring this up to our attention. We would like the opportunity to take a deeper look into this.

To get started, please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can access your account.

For information on how our private messaging system works, check out this blog.

RogersMaude

Hi RogersJo,

> Have you since received an email, text or phone call with an update on the ticket?

Thank-you for asking. I still cannot log in to my account, but I did receive a call saying incorrectly that the ticket is resolved. Suggestions welcome.

App Log In Remains Broken:

IMG_0754.png

Best,

Shaun

@ShaunLuttin please send us a private message @CommunityHelps so we can review the tickets for you. 

RogersZia

irelandkj
I've been here awhile

I am having this same issue, it has been months. We too have cleared cache's of different browsers and the app is down too. Seems a visit to the store is our best option at the moment?

Good morning @irelandkj,

I understand that being unable to access your account details for months would be highly inconvenient. Please allow us to look into this for you, it's most likely we'll need to escalate a ticket to have this matter investigated.

Please feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 19 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 11 in conversation