cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View List of All Inbound and Outbound Connections on Hitron CODA-4582U Modem

Yury_mak
I'm here a lot

I am having a challenge to access a list of all the current Internet connections on Hitron CODA-4582U modem.

I was able to see such list with some of my previous modems, but not with CODA-4582U.

Is there a way to see a list of all current (or historical) in- and outbound connections on CODA-4582U?
If yes, how do I access it?

*Added Labels*

3 REPLIES 3

Re: View List of All Inbound and Outbound Connections on Hitron CODA-4582U Modem

RogersZia

Good evening @Yury_mak 

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

You can find the list of connected devices under Basic >> LAN Setup >> Connected Devices menu. 

Can you please let us know what happens when you click on Show? Sometimes it can take a little longer for the info to load. 

Looking forward to hearing from you.

RogersZia

Re: View List of All Inbound and Outbound Connections on Hitron CODA-4582U Modem

Thank you @

Hello, 

Thank you for the clarification; none of our gateway modems have the feature which lists all inbound and outbound connections. Do you remember the model of your previous modem?

You can check the Security menu for available parental control settings. 

If you can elaborate more on what you are trying to accomplish, Community members can provide their input. 

Cheers,
RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation