Internet
Got questions about your modem, router, speeds or WiFi?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to change UDP timeout on Rogers CODA-4582U

I have Rogers internet with the Hitron CODA-4582U modem. Also using it as a router (in "residential gateway" mode). Need to increase the UDP timeout on this router to 300seconds since voip phones on the network are becoming unreachable then reachable...

icedroit by I plan to stick around
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Internet usage interferes with tv signal

Hello,I’ve recently got the modem replaced from the cgn3 with the coda 4582u, cgn3 modem got bricked. Anyways, whenever the internet is in use (on wifi or Ethernet connection) it disrupts the cable tv (distorts picture and lose audio).Also note that ...

chris1232 by I've been here awhile
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

VPN client keeps disconnecting

I've been having an issue with my VPN client constantly disconnecting/reconnecting. I have a CODA-4582U in bridge mode, through a switch and a Meraki MX65W. It seems that the ICMP keepalive packets aren't making it to the VPN gateway. A wireshark sho...

EricPuse by I've been around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Low signal levels with CODA-4582U in Etobicoke

We have a CODA-4582U modem in bridge mode with Gigabit Internet service.  For the past few weeks we have been seeing reduced download speeds, higher latency and dropped packets.  When I look at the modem signals I think I know why.  The signals look ...

jn00 by I plan to stick around
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can't Access 192.168.0.1 on a Wired Connection

Hello, I am trying to set up an Asus RT-AX88U. When I set up my Surface Pro 7 with an ethernet cord (Internet is connected, and I can go to other sites), I get a message "This site can't be reached" when I try to go to 192.168.0.1. On wifi, I can get...

ToxikRick by I plan to stick around
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes

Bridged CODA-4582U Modem WAN Port 1 keeps dropping to 100Mbps

Hi everyone!   Would really appreciate some help, I'm starting to pull my hair out.   Set-up: CODA4582 (Bridged) >Ethernet> EERO Pro 6 gateway (meshed with 2 other Pro 6 in wireless mode) > Gigabit switch > lots of stuff   Problem: I have Gigabit Int...

the_big_v by I've been around
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Port Forwarding Numbers for NHL 21 on PS4?

Hi, I am tired of having slow connections and getting my butt kicked lol.   I have the Hitron Coda-4582U / 4589-RES.  Not sure why there are two model numbers listed  here. It is the current white router/modem.   I checked out the port forward websit...

TheDude266 by I've been here awhile
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

CODA-4582 Hardware Version Update to 2A

My modem has the hardware version 1A. I know before replacing this modem it had 2A. Can the upgrade to 2A be done remotely or does it have to be brought in to Rogers?   Thanks in advance.   *Added Labels*

falcios by I'm an enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hairpin NAT no longer working after router SW Update

Hello, I have a Hitron rogers router (CODA-4582U), After the recent software update, (current SW version: 7.1.1.32) hairpinNAT is no longer working. Initially I thought it's a router issue so I got a replacement one, but it's the same issue after the...

VoIP Phones Call Dropped - Rogers Hitron CODA-4582U

SIP Phone call only can last 30s in Rogers network   Hi there,   I have setup a PBX and VOIP phone at home for home business, but unfortunately the every outgoing call can only last 31s then cut off, but incoming call is fine.  I tried with another I...

jzhu47 by I've been here awhile
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels