cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vast majority???

jeddddd
I've been here awhile

Into day 3 now still no home service in Bowmanville. Yet they report the vast majority are restored. Still a three hour wait to speak to a rep. Not happy.

**Added Labels**

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Vast majority???

BiG_J
I've been around
Still out for me to in Wasaga Beach.

Watoko
I'm here a lot
Exactly. It’s insulting. I’m in Stouffville and still nothing. What are you seeing on your router? 1 flashing green light?

jeddddd
I've been here awhile
I have 4 green. Power, up, down and I guess a pc screen (?). I’ve cycled it a few times over the last few days.

Interesting. I only have power and flashing down

data
I've been here awhile

Markham is still out of Internet service, I have no clue where that 'vast majority' are living?  Lost confidence in Rogers, this is no way to run a business.

jeddddd
I've been here awhile
Now when you phone they just hang up.

Not like calling in helps anyway. I tried to call last night at 11 pm, and waited over 3 hours and gave up. Tried again this morning at 6:30 am and again, estimated 3 hour wait but I decided I am wasting my time and gave up at 1.5 hours.

data
I've been here awhile

Just got this from Rogers via email.  

"I am reaching out to share that our services have been restored, and our networks and systems are close to fully operational. Our technical teams are continuing to monitor for any remaining intermittent issues."

fake news and propaganda.  How it can be restored and fully operational when many of us are still down and under?  Rogers is making us small and unimportant by issuing this statement.

Shame!

websurferdude
I plan to stick around

Mine came up July 8th just after 8:30 PM.  Was as slow as molasses - couldn't download anything of substance.  Puttered around the 'net till 11 PM, turned off modem.  Saturday, the internet was down again.  Tried calling CS but insane wait times.  Called later that night around 9 PM, message said wait time was about 3 hrs.  Was on hold waiting for someone to answer for almost 4 hrs. before i gave up just before 1 AM Sunday morning.

Sunday, late morning, turned the modem on to see if, by chance, it had been rectified.  Went to have a shower, came back & lo & behold, it was up, speeds back to normal.

The frustrating part was the news from Rogers saying the vast majority of customers service(s) had been restored & the fact it came up for almost 3 hrs. on Friday only to be out again.  AND THE WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO ANSWER THE PHONE!!!!

Sheesh!

Topic Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 5 in conversation