cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Interruption?

MeowSoft
I'm here a lot

Merry Christmas!
No internet for 48 hours now - thank you so much, Rogers!
That’s aside - I just worry, if this outage will affect your ability to send me your monthly bill for the excellent service you provide, hope not!
Monopoly rules - doesn’t it?!
Hope you have a terrible Christmas & a New Year and your CEO gets even bigger bonuses!

***Edited Labels***

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Service Interruption?

jonavin
I plan to stick around

Worst thing is no public acknowledgment of all the issues.

Wrxb
I've been around

Agreed
I too have been without internet since the power came up early on December 24. I spoke to a tech and they said the problem should be rectified in the next 12 hours. Needless to say still down now pretty much 48 hours . The service interruptions are awful but at Christmas time when friends and family are all home ridiculous horrible service extremely frustrating and disappointing

jonavin
I plan to stick around

Still down

sgaginer
I plan to stick around

What color light is your modem flashing ? If it's white check this below....my modem factory reset therefore whenever I went to check my network mine was missing it reset to the generic one which is easyconnect33001 I simply had to do the below steps change my network name hit apply and I'm back up and running again til the next time right ......
1. Open the Ignite WiFi app.2. Sign in using your MyRogers credentials.3. From the Overview tab – Select “View Network Details”4. Tap the Pencil Icon on the top right corner5. Update your WiFi network name & Password as desired 6. Then press Apply Changes

jonavin
I plan to stick around

Flashing yellow. I don’t use the builtin wifi. I trust any device Rogers controls. I just use direct ethernet connection.

DaveTech
I've been around

Barrhaven, Ottawa area off and on past few days

Jvel
I've been here awhile

My internet has been spotty to say the least. Found out that it is the connection into my building Rogers will not fix it bc they need a permit from the city to rip up the sidewalk and won’t do it

Greetings @Jvel!

That doesn't sound right. We typically can run a temporary solution until such time that we can get permits and the ground thaws so that we can do our digging.

I'd like to look into this further for you. Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Jvel
I've been here awhile
The temporary solution is not working.
Topic Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 7 in conversation