cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers Yahoo blocking emails from a specific domain all of a sudden

Leo890
I've been here awhile

Rogers started blocking emails from a specific domain I have been getting emails from the past 20 years. I get lots of emails a year from this company and i need it for my job. I checked all my spam settings, filter settings everything i could. Rogers has no idea. I am getting spam emails asking if I want a russian bride, but i cannot get emails from a work address? 

Any suggestions, i really need this working for me for my lively hood. I am not at wits end with rogers, the app passoword issue that lasted months,, and not all of a sudden doing this. Thank you for this forum

***Added Labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Rogers Yahoo blocking emails from a specific domain all of a sudden

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Leo890 wrote: Any suggestions, 

Rogers/Yahoo! will blacklist any companies that send a lot of e-mails that are reported by their e-mail customers as spam.  You will need to contact the company, who will have to contact Rogers/Yahoo! (probably Yahoo! since it's probably their filter), prove they don't send spam, and get whitelisted again.

Leo890
I've been here awhile

They dont send a ton of emails, its just typical business type emails to their clients. Would they still get blacklisted for that?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I am not privy to Yahoo!'s methods or algorithm - sorry.  If it's not just you and the company is being blocked, they will need to contact Yahoo mail.  Have you checked with other company employees, customers?

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation