cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POOR NETWORK AND WORSE SUPPORT

DrMcNasty
I've been here awhile

Down again here in London.  Was down for 3 hours 2 days ago in the middle of the day.

I don't know how they think they can claim the best network when they continually have downtime and outages.

This isn't acceptable anymore and someone needs to be held accountable.

We all need to band together and get a service level agreement for customers of Rogers so we can hold their feet to the fire when they continue to fail to provide the service being paid for.

*** Edited Labels ***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: POOR NETWORK AND WORSE SUPPORT

RogersYasmine

Hello @DrMcNasty,

Thanks for posting your concerns here in the Rogers Community. I understand that service interruptions are never fun and can a pain to deal with. 😞

We certainly try our best to avoid any service disruptions from occurring. Sometimes, external factors can cause issues to your service that are unexpected or out of our control, however, we'll always work hard to resolve them as quickly as possible.

Did you attempt to reach out to our tech support team while the issue was happening so we could run some tests and see what was going on? Are you still experiencing any issues at this time?

We look forward to your response!

RogersYasmine

Re: POOR NETWORK AND WORSE SUPPORT

DrMcNasty
I've been here awhile

The phone support was useless.  I managed to find a technician later that evening that explained they were adding in more nodes at the box and they kept blowing up hardware and boards from the power draws of the additional nodes, yet they just continued to add more and more.

Turns out this is what happened Wednesday as well as Friday.  He said he was going to be shocked if it didn't' go down again before Monday and possibly more in the week.

This is how well their planning is for upgrades on the network.  Knowingly seeing that there is a problem with their intentional changes and continuing anyways, regardless of the customers it affects.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation