cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Internet Service from Rogers Since Move!

dtamber
I've been around

Hi everyone,

I'm reaching out to the community because I'm at my wit's end with Rogers. Here's what's happening:

I initiated a move of my internet services with Rogers, scheduling disconnection at my old address on May 5 and connection at my new address on the same day. Due to system issues at Rogers, they couldn’t process it on time. After some delays, they finally scheduled a technician to come out on May 7.

The technician did show up and installed the equipment, but there was an issue with the connection. He opened a provisioning ticket and told me the issue would be resolved in 24-48 hours. Fast forward to 48 hours later, no fix. I called again on May 9, and they repeated the same time frame and added that I was put on a priority list.

It's now May 12, and I've been without internet for almost a week. I've called multiple times, and each interaction leaves me more frustrated and disappointed. They don’t seem to grasp the urgency of the situation. My entire family relies on the internet for work and school. I work from home, and this week has been a complete write-off due to no internet access.

I'm seriously considering canceling my services, but I'm tied into a contract with high cancellation fees. This doesn’t seem fair since I'm not getting the service I'm paying for. My new subdivision isn’t the issue either, as my neighbours who are also with Rogers have internet.

Has anyone else dealt with something like this? What did you do? Any advice on how to escalate this with Rogers or any suggestions on how to handle the situation would be greatly appreciated!

***Edited Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: No Internet Service from Rogers Since Move!

ChrisD117
I've been around
This is also happening with me, i have called 5 times over the past week and a half. Today i was told it will ne resolved by the end of the day, and here i am 10pm still nothing. They are pointless in asking for help and i have no other option because its included with my lease.

Re: No Internet Service from Rogers Since Move!

RogersZia

Good evening @dtamber and @ChrisD117,

Welcome to the Community!

I know how inconvenient service interruptions can be, it's also disappointing to run into problems while activating a service. 

I hope the services are now back up and running. Let us know if the issues persist.

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation