cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignite management through app

no_ranging_resp
I've been around

Hello,

I can't fully manage my Ignite modem. When I try to log into the app or use the web interface I get this error:

It looks like you don’t have Ignite WiFi yet. Check out our bundle options here.

Is there anything I can do to correct this?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Ignite management through app

RogersCorey

Greetings and good morning @no_ranging_resp!

Did you have a professional install or did you opt for a self install of the services? I only ask because if you had a tech come and install it, they should have made sure you had control of your network before they left.

Either way... we'd be happy to take a closer look to see what is going on! Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Hi Corey

I encountered the same issue, just download the Rogers Ignite WiFi Hub and tried to login, encountered 

"It looks like you don't have Ignite WiFi yet. Check out our bundle options here"

Due to this error, the modem is not installed.

Please help

Hi @niuweim,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thank you for joining the conversation. 

We do apologize to hear that you are experiencing an issue with signing into the app to complete the modem install. Do you see your Ignite services when logging into to your MyRogers profile on the app or website?

If your Ignite services are appearing in your MyRogers profile then the app should be working. Please try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it back and ensure that you are using the same login information that is used for your MyRogers account and try it again.

Let us know if you are still unable to get it connected.

Thank you

RogersJermaine

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation