cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre to home

Swiftrun
I've been here awhile

Hi
Rogers ran fibre past our house along the road last summer.
They also ran fibre up to the house and have a connection box mounted on the house.
Just curious how to find out a hook up date.
We are located near Windham Centre in Norfolk County Ontario.
I called Rogers but they don’t seem to know

***Added Labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Fibre to home

RogersYasmine

Hello @Swiftrun !

Thanks for joining us in the community, we hope you like it here. 🙂

We appreciate your interest in FTTH. As you are aware, we’re currently laying the groundwork to bring Fibre to the Home in various neighbourhoods. Once your neighbourhood is ready, someone will be in touch with you with more info.

You can also check anytime at rogers.com/internet to see the services available for your address. When pure fibre is rolled out to your home, you’ll see pure fibre internet packages with symmetrical speeds displayed automatically.

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

Swiftrun
I've been here awhile
Hi Yasmine How do i contact the contractor thats installing the fibre optic cable from the road to the house. Our next door neighbour missed the signup and would like to get hold of the contractor to get them to install fibre from the road to his building
Just need the contact information of the contractor

Hello, @Swiftrun.

I appreciate you looking after your neighbour; that's commendable.

Please advise your neighbour (the homeowner) to contact us directly to proceed with the fibre deployment. Once they reach out, we will promptly submit the Consent application. This step is crucial to ensure that when the area is ready for deployment, we can seamlessly connect the fibre from the municipal property to their home.

Feel free to reach out if you or your neighbour have further questions or need assistance. We're here to help!

Cheers,
RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation