cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTTH Internet is Down

Marigone
I've been here awhile

My fibre internet is constantly down for the past month tonight it shut down completely I can’t even watch tv what’s going on is fibre this bad or is just my service bad.

**Labels Added**

5 REPLIES 5

Re: FTTH Internet is Down

Datalink
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Marigone that could mean that there's an issue at the neighbourhood node or with your optical terminal or cable modem in your home.  In the home there is an optical terminal installed which in turn feeds a cable modem, so either one of those two might have developed a technical fault of some type.  Hopefully you have a cell phone handy to call tech support and indicate to the tech that your service is down.  Its up to the tech to determine where the problem might be.  Indicate to him or her that you have Fibre to the Home (FTTH). 

Marigone
I've been here awhile

That’s what they said last night and sand me text this morning that it is fixed yet I still have no internet even after three reboots no internet

Alejandro2
I've been around
I don’t have internet since last night I can’t do anything I rebooted five times !!!

Call tech support again, and call as many times as it takes to acknowledge that there is an issue, despite any text that you may have received.  Ask the Customer Service Rep to run a signal check on your modem.  As the modem is dead, it should fail automatically.  There should be absolutely no question at this point that your internet service is down.  If the tech support agent gives you a hard time with this (blatent) fact, ask to speak with a supervisor and go from there.....

Re: Fibre internet

Marigone
I've been here awhile
They fixed outside not inside the building they sanding some one to fix issue in the building there 4 floors with out services thank you
Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation