cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Down

mjn5440
I've been around

It seems like there a system wide issue with email accounts not working. Why is there no communication from Rogers visa the web site or twitter to let us know what’s going on?

***EDITED LABELS***

78 REPLIES 78

Re: Email Down

Jimmyb3767
I've been here awhile
What’s going on with yahoo Mail ?

lpercy
I've been around

I have been unable to log into my Rogers email since Friday.

Margot0682
I've been around
My email is still down and when I tried to get in touch with Rogers it was over a 3 hour wait. Are peoples working again?

SLavender
I've been here awhile

I called later in the day, waited 1.5 hours; they were able to reset my email immediately.

LindaLinke
I've been here awhile

I have not been able to log onto my email on my PC or receive emails on my Iphone for days. Cannot even change my password!!!! Cannot get help from anyone!

BobcatRosie
I plan to stick around

Hi, I had luck going through @rogershelps on Twitter on Sunday and was able to get into my email again. Unfortunately I don’t believe it will fix itself and you have to actually get in touch with Rogers for them to give you a temporary password. Although it would be nice if they had told us all that, Maybe now it will be easier since most have had their email access restored. Good luck.

BobcatRosie
I plan to stick around

Unfortunately, it seems there is no other way but to contact Rogers and have them give you a temporary password. It is frustrating because they have not made people aware of this at all. Plus you need a lot of patience. Hope you get your email back soon. 

Snorfleglitz
I've been around

I had the same problem starting on Friday. On Sunday I reached out to @CommunityHelps here and the reset my password. Problem solved. Unfortunately, the exact same thing happened again today! One minute, I could access my email. The next, I couldn't. And I couldn't get into the Rogers Member Centre to reset the password myself (just like others have documented above). So I did the same thing: sent a Private Message to @CommunityHelps  and once again, they were able to reset my password and I am able to use my email again. So this is the fastest way to fix the issue. Hopefully, it stays fixed for more than two days this time!

KarenEG
I've been around

My email went down Friday night.  I called Rogers and was on hold for 4 hours on Saturday and got cut off.  I called again Sunday and I was on hold for 5 hours  and finally got through to a tech manager that was able to reset my password while I was online with him and everything worked fine.

Today I'm locked out again - same issue and I can't reset my password.

Bria2
I've been here awhile

Anyone get this resolved??? So frustrating! 

JennMc
I've been around

5 days no rogers.com email access

https://rogersmembercentre.com/rmcapp/remc.html#/signin?flow=YAHOO&userId=

Why is Rogers not communicating this outage

1 went into 2 store locations on Danforth/Bloor head office, 'they heard of something, suggested I change to gmail.com'

db4tdy
I'm here a lot

as with many others; cannot access member help centre problem, can tech help?

fsplett666
I've been here awhile

Frustrating email access down since last Friday.  Six days now.  Tried their online chat several times and waited hours and hours and never got a "live agent"  tried calling several times but now no call back option, no holding for an agent either it seems.  Last time on hold for 5 hours then disconnected. 

No notices telling customers they are having any email issues but I see from the forum, I am not alone!

Tried messaging  Community but no response either.

Surprisingly, I can still access my email on my older home computer through an Outlook program but can't on my work computer or phone or on the Yahoo website portal.  So I am scared to change my email password and get locked out. (Not that the reset password is even working)  Any end in sight?  Any Updates? Anyone?  

Funny, there is an option here that says "Email  me when someone replies"  gee that is helpful to check off. LOL

sereneone
I've been here awhile

I had it fixed on Sunday by going @CommunityHelps and sending a message. Now I’m having the same issue today. Definitely switching my email over to gmail. 

MarianC1
I've been around

Did you ever get a reply or any help at all?

db4tdy
I'm here a lot

Got connected again with private post...will see how long this lasts

Bria2
I've been here awhile

Went on Anna chat. It’s up for how long. 

fsplett666
I've been here awhile

Fixed it by going through Community Help messaging.  Took 2 hours of back and forth chatting as they are really busy with this issue.  Apparently the self serve password reset sitewide is not working but they can give you a new password to get it working until they fix the issues. 

Good luck! 

fsplett666
I've been here awhile

Yes go to @CommunityHelps  and they will reset your password to get it working again

mervingry
I've been here awhile

I've been having the same problem since Sunday

mervingry
I've been here awhile

Same problem since Sunday

Topic Stats