cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connectivity to Dazn

bswinkler
I've been around

When watching Dazn the game freezes and starts. As the game continues it gets much worse as in freezing every 10 seconds,

***Added Labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Connectivity to Dazn

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@bswinkler wrote:

When watching Dazn the game freezes and starts. As the game continues it gets much worse as in freezing every 10 seconds,

Are you viewing over Wi-Fi?  Usually, when watching streaming services, problems, such as this, occur when you have a poor-quality, slow Wi-Fi connection and do not have enough network bandwidth to sustain the stream.

If your Wi-Fi network is performing poorly, you will also still experience connectivity issues even when your device is in the same room as the Wi-Fi router or gateway.

kingsclear
I plan to stick around
If you are casting it to your tv you need to upgrade your Chromecast. But don't until Oct. 15 when the new Chromecast are released and available at Best Buy.

oksamit
I've been around

Have noticed the same issue a week ago after switch to Ignite Internet... frustrating. Before and after the switch I was casting to the same ChromeCasts, the only change - Internet service type. Have DAZN app pre-installed on Samsung TV - has started freezing up as well. Not too happy with this on top of other related screw up by Rogers customer service. 

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation