cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change default IP address

mzn
I've been here awhile

Hello I’m moving from bell to Roger’s
I have dozens of smart home devices under 192.168.2.1… instead of resetting them.. I’d like to just change the default IP address to be the same as what I had on Bell.. and hopefully all devices would connect .. I hope !

Is this possible ?

Many thanks !!

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Change default IP address

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@mzn wrote:
I have dozens of smart home devices under 192.168.2.1… instead of resetting them.. I’d like to just change the default IP address to be the same as what I had on Bell.. and hopefully all devices would connect .. I hope !

Is this possible ?

Yes.  Just log into the Ignite gateway with your web browser and go to "Gateway > Connection > Local IP Configuration".  You will need to change the Gateway Address and the DHCP Beginning/Ending IP addresses.

You can also do this though the Ignite WiFi Hub mobile app.  Go to Advanced Settings / LAN & WAN -- and edit your LAN settings.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Change default IP address

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@mzn wrote:

Is this possible ?

Yes.  Just log into the Ignite gateway with your web browser and go to "Gateway > Connection > Local IP Configuration".  You will need to change the Gateway Address and the DHCP Beginning/Ending IP addresses.

You can also do this though the Ignite WiFi Hub mobile app.  Go to Advanced Settings / LAN & WAN -- and edit your LAN settings.

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 Likes
  • 2 in conversation