cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling Recordings in Advance

Allan9
I've been here awhile

On the digital platform you could look ahead one week on the Guide and schedule a recording from it?  Can the same be done on Ignite?  If "yes", how is it done?

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Scheduling Recordings in Advance

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

1. You can use the guide, which is similar to, but not identical to Digital Cable TV. The guide goes out 2 weeks instead of 1.  You can search for programming or go to dates/times/channels on the set top box similar to digital cable.

2. You can use the IgniteTV app on a device like a phone or tablet and do something similar.

3. You can use the IgniteTV website on a browser on a computer and do something similar.

4. You can use the voice command on the IgniteTV remote to search for specific programming or actors. etc.

5. Using the app or website you can programme recordings from anywhere in the world.

IgniteTV's guide is more accurate than Digital Cable and has a lot more features.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

1. You can use the guide, which is similar to, but not identical to Digital Cable TV. The guide goes out 2 weeks instead of 1.  You can search for programming or go to dates/times/channels on the set top box similar to digital cable.

2. You can use the IgniteTV app on a device like a phone or tablet and do something similar.

3. You can use the IgniteTV website on a browser on a computer and do something similar.

4. You can use the voice command on the IgniteTV remote to search for specific programming or actors. etc.

5. Using the app or website you can programme recordings from anywhere in the world.

IgniteTV's guide is more accurate than Digital Cable and has a lot more features.

mebe
I'm a trusted contributor
When on the Guide, you can use the FF button (on the remote), to jump ahead to the next day quickly.

Related thread:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Ignite-TV/Searching-with-Ignite-TV-remote/td-p/454141

Allan9
I've been here awhile

Thanks for the help!  Appreciate it.

Allan9
I've been here awhile

Thanks for the detailed answer.  I really appreciate it.

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 14 Likes
  • 3 in conversation