cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of TV channels available with the Popular TV option.

WB70
I've been around

Please send me an email with the information I have requested.

***Edited Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: List of TV channels available with the Popular TV option.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Rogers does not typically e-mail, unless you've already contacted them by PM. See the following information regarding PMs.

When logged into the forum, click on @CommunityHelps   .  On the page that comes up, you'll see a link on the top right of the screen to "send a message".  If you're using a tablet or phone, you may need to switch your browser to the desktop version. How to do that will depend on the device but a web search should find it.  There may be some back and forth required while Rogers get your personal information to look into your account.  Personal information is not allowed in this forum.  

When logged into the forum, check the envelope icon at the top right of the screen for messages.  You would usually also receive an e-mail that you have a PM, but it may have ended up in your spam folder...

Be aware that I didn't find their pdf lists of channels very accurate - see the following thread.  Better to login to the bundle options for your location yourself and check the various packages for the channels you want.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Ignite-TV/Switching-from-Premier-63-Flex-channels-to-Total-TV-...

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation