cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interruptions

Chachi_777
I've been here awhile

I get the concept of updating the programs and equipment to get our services but these interruptions are getting ridiculous and way to often for what we are all paying Rogers a month. I have parents both in their 80’s who all they have is TV right now during the winter months. I wanna know what and when will Rogers get the act together and find a way of correcting these ongoing issues. I’m a very unhappy Rogers customer right now and i assume I'm not the only one. Yo Rogers, how about spending some of those hundreds of millions in profits you make off of us and upgrade your systems or maybe getting some new IT people who can up with new ideas on keeping your services going with out these frequent outages. DO BETTER ROGERS!!!! 

*Added Labels*

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Interruptions

RogersZia

Hello and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums @Chachi_777,

I hope you are having a great start to the year 2023!

At Rogers, we are always strive to provide our customers with the best in class service. I also understand how inconvenient the planned or unplanned interruptions can be. In the event of a service interruption our teams are always working hard to restore the service as quickly as we can. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!

RogersZia

Re: Interruptions

Chachi_777
I've been here awhile
I understand for uncontrolled issues but JC the frequency of these incidents within a span of 6 months to a year are getting out of control. Rogers charges an obscene amount for their services and us customers would like top self services. I know I’m not the only one who thinks like this, there are hundreds of your customers that think the same way and are very frustrated and unhappy with Rogers
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation