cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignite TV Channels - Error code is XRE 03137

Dek1
I've been here awhile

All channels are in a state of ‘channel loading’. Have been experiencing this for the past few hours.
Error code is XRE 03137

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Ignite TV Channels - Error code is XRE 03137

RogersMoin

Hello, @Dek1.

Thank you for posting your concern, and welcome to our Community.

I'm not seeing others reporting a similar issue; are your channels back since you have posted here? A quick restart of your Ignite TV box and Ignite modem may help. 

Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps if the problem persists. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog

Cheers,

RogersMoin

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19

RogersMoin

Hello, @Dek1.

Thank you for posting your concern, and welcome to our Community.

I'm not seeing others reporting a similar issue; are your channels back since you have posted here? A quick restart of your Ignite TV box and Ignite modem may help. 

Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps if the problem persists. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Mrekis
I've been around
I have the same problem on 2 boxes
I rebooted restarted the box didn’t help

Greetings @Mrekis,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We can take a closer look and try refreshing the signals from our end. Feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
RogersRahul

Cpartridge
I've been here awhile

We’ve tried rebooting 2 times. It did not help. Is everyone having issues?

irelandm
I plan to stick around

Yes, same problem.  Can't get through their help line either.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I got the same error on the same day (about a week ago), but I was unable to reply until today due to forum sign in issues.  Here are my comments.

1. The issue only affected one of my boxes. The other was fine.

2. Rebooting didn't help.

3. Since I rarely watch live TV, I was able to watch some programming that I had recorded.

4. Later in the evening I was able to tune to a channel, but the channel tuning and channel changing was very slow taking 10-15 seconds.

5. The next day things were back to normal.

6. Searching the web for this error code was not very helpful, but it seems the code indicates some sort of temporary network issue.

passthebucks
I've been here awhile
Having same issue all day today. Reset system 2 times. And each tv box. Not happy at all. XRE-03137 and XRE-03930. Literally all day. Then system works then it fails again. Brutal service.

Hello @passthebucks,

I can see how receiving such an error message can be concerning. We'd be happy to assist you. 

When did this first start happening, was it working well before this began? Were any changes made to the TV settings recently? Do you notice issues mostly during a specific time of day or is it random?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

RogersRahul

Hairball65
I've been here awhile

Hi: So I got the same problem with an error code #XRE-03137 so now what.

Hairball65
I've been here awhile

Hi have yopu heard anything about that error number.thx

Error code still exist. Have shut everything down and restarted

No channels are still out can watch Netflix and other channel through internet but not any of the roger TV channels

GillesP
I've been here awhile

I have the same issue (no cable channels - always loading - XRE-03137  . Netflix works okay. This started Monday July 11. I tried calling for technical support, after the long interactive voice exchange to get to technical support for TV, the system tells me to call back when they are less busy. I'm seeing lots of posts that many others are having the same issue in Toronto and  London Ont. I am in Richmond Hill

ppg_it
I've been around
I am still out as of Monday night- or rare brief signal and then hangs/stutters, same XRE03137 since the big outage. Reboots no help, resetting box from app, unplug everything and restart no luck. Guide works, apps work, some PPV, but none of the Roger's channels. No luck either reaching tech support...

Hdw22
I've been around
I am also having the same problem

peterjhm
I've been here awhile

i am having this problem - waiting to get help from live agent for last 35minutes

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Good luck with the CSR.  Unfortunately, per my previous post, link below, nothing seemed to help.  It did self-correct the following day. They'll probably ask you to reboot the box...

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Ignite-TV/Ignite-TV-Channels-Error-code-is-XRE-03137/m-p/49275...

You could try a Restart of your system using the IgniteTV WiFi app.  This takes up to 12 minutes, but usually finishes in about half that. Note that this takes down everything while restarting - TV, Internet, Home Phone.  On the box, Rogers - Settings - Help - System Refresh may accomplish the same thing, although I've always used the app. 

Based on Web research, it appears to be some sort of network glitch.  I haven't seen the issue re-appear 

peterjhm
I've been here awhile

Thanks RE - after 60 minutes wait I finally connected with a very helpful Live Agent and resolved issue by unplugging everything for fully THIRTY secon ds + Rogers also 'refreshed' my connection - all working now.

(I had previously 'rebooted' my equipment before seeking help - but only disconnected for perhaps 10 seconds max. Do not know whether the 30-sec disconnect would have solved problem as Live Agent also 'refreshed' - but I will try to remember the '30-second' approach IF it happens again)

Scallywag
I've been here awhile

I had the same issue.  It relates to the little box not getting the proper signal.  Tech support helped me out.  First, I unplugged the Rogers modem and disconnected the coax cable for a full 30 seconds.  I also unplugged my personal WiFi router (which was in bridge mode).  After the 30 seconds, I did the coax connection, then the modem power, and once that was fully online (solid white light), finally the personal WiFi router.  Et voila, all worked!!

Topic Stats