cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignite TV Casting Error

Mary26
I've been around
Hi,

Every time I try to cast ignite tv using chromecast I get the same error for the last few days (TVAPP-00115) Does anyone have a fix for this?
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Ignite TV Casting Error

RogersCorey

Greetings @Mary26!

What kind of device are you using? Is it fully up to date with the latest OS updates? Have you attempted yet to uninstall/reinstall the app to see if that helps?

Regards,

RogersCorey

Bitablespore2
I'm here a lot
I have the same issue... started today

Stephanie61
I plan to stick around

In the past week I can’t stream to my google home- using my ignite tv app. I can stream to my Visio tv with the ignite tv app. This happens on an Android & Apple devices.
I have reloaded app.
I get two different messages - on Google home - get stop casting - error 00100 tv app
On my my ignite app - I get unavailable casting we are upgrading.
I spent an hour on phone trouble shooting with Rogers and got disconnected.
I can cast all other. 3rd party apps to my google home ie CTV- CBC - Netflix - the only issues are not able to cast ignite tv app to google home.

So is it on Rogers side or Googles-?

*** Edited Labels ***

Re: IgniteTV app

Hello @Stephanie61!

I'd like to continue troubleshooting where the phone call cut off. It's likely that we'll need to escalate a ticket to have this investigated further.

Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Stephanie61
I plan to stick around
How should I follow up- yes pretty sure a ticket could and should of been open.

Stephanie61
I plan to stick around

I am here now.

Stephanie61
I plan to stick around
Transaction Approved
Transaction Id:
Authorization Code: 04632Z
Message Id:
Message Text:
Approved
Transaction Date:
2/16/2023 9:58:20 PM

Stephanie61
I plan to stick around
Here

Stephanie61
I plan to stick around
Not sure what else you need- this is not a device issue - as I have android & iPhone same outcome.
Have reloaded app-
It’s a casting issue - either Rogers or google

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Stephanie61 : Here's an FAQ on casting. Although it will sometimes work with other devices and TVs, the FAQ contains a list of compatible equipment so you can check to see if your equipment is compatible.  I don't see Google Home listed.

https://www.rogers.com/support/choose-tv/casting-ignite-tv-with-chromecast

@Stephanie61 wrote: How should I follow up- yes pretty sure a ticket could and should of been open.

Perhaps you're not familiar with forums and sending private messages to the moderators on this forum (PMs), This was outlined in the post above yours by @RogersCorey , but I'll try to state the same thing again in a different way:  I have always found the moderators to be quite helpful:

When logged into the forum, click on  @CommunityHelps   .  On the page that comes up, you'll see a link on the top right of the screen to "send a message".  If you're using a tablet or phone, you may need to switch your browser to the desktop version. How to do that will depend on the device but a web search should find it.  There may be some back and forth required while they get your personal information to look into your account.  Personal information is not allowed in this forum.  

Stephanie61
I plan to stick around
Ignite TV app does allow Chrome Casting - as stated on the Rogers sitet
Topic Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 5 in conversation