cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Recording Settings Devices

DigitalPixel
I plan to stick around

Under General > Display Recording Settings I have a duplicate device listed. I only have two STBs. One is named Family Room and the other Living Room. For some reason I have Living Room shown twice. 

When I rename the Living Room to something else only one of the duplicates changes. 

How do I remove this?

Settings.jpg

***Edited Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Display Recording Settings Devices

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@DigitalPixel : Go to Rogers - Settings - Device Settings - Device Name and change the name of the one that is Living Room to a custom name, like Liv Room for example and see if that fixes it in your recordings.

Since it appears that you are viewing recordings under the "all devices" option, it shouldn't really matter what is displayed there as long as it functions properly.

Another thing to try is to do a "Restart" of your entire system using the Home Connect (formerly IgniteTV WiFi) App.  This will take from 6-12 minutes depending and you will be "down" during that time.  Or Rogers - Settings - Help - System Refresh...

Re: Display Recording Settings Devices

DigitalPixel
I plan to stick around

I tried renaming but only one of the duplicates changes. The other remains as Living Room. I also restarted the entire system without any change.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation