cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible to use existing wireless number on home phone at the same time?

Saskey
I plan to stick around

If I have Rogers Wireless and get Ignite for TV/internet, can I use the same wireless number for both wireless and the home phone?

Thanx.

*Added Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Possible to use existing wireless number on home phone at the same time?

RussellA
I plan to stick around
Use the *004*(home phone number)# code on wireless phone.

If someone calls your wireless number, it rings your wireless phone first, then home phone, and leaves a voicemail on your home phone vm if no one answers.

I actually use do not disturb on my wireless phone, so it rings right to home phone when at home. Simply flip the iPhone switch on (or schedule it) at home

Add your known numbers to favourites, and on the iPhone they ring through even when on "do not disturb" on the wireless.

With this, no one needs to know your home phone number to reach you while at home.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Biollw
I'm a senior advisor

Doubtful. Two separate lines and can not have the same number.

RussellA
I plan to stick around
Use the *004*(home phone number)# code on wireless phone.

If someone calls your wireless number, it rings your wireless phone first, then home phone, and leaves a voicemail on your home phone vm if no one answers.

I actually use do not disturb on my wireless phone, so it rings right to home phone when at home. Simply flip the iPhone switch on (or schedule it) at home

Add your known numbers to favourites, and on the iPhone they ring through even when on "do not disturb" on the wireless.

With this, no one needs to know your home phone number to reach you while at home.

Saskey
I plan to stick around
Thanks!
Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 in conversation